- AIP VFR Lithuania (extracts)
- AIP VFR SUP
- Application Forms
- Pre-flight Information Service at Aerodoromes
- Post-Flight Report
Due to reorganisation of the Air Traffic Services Reporting Offices (AROs) in Vilnius, Kaunas, Šiauliai and Palanga, starting from 1 October 2018, the relevant aeronautical information services within the responsibility area of Vilnius FIR/UIR shall be provided H24 by Vilnius ARO which comprises:
- the main workplace of the Aeronautical Information Service Instructor at Vilnius aerodrome for provision of services in Vilnius aerodrome and aerodromes within the boundaries of the Vilnius FIS sector;
- the remote workplace of the Aeronautical Information Service Instructor for provision of services in Kaunas, Šiauliai, and Palanga aerodromes and aerodromes within the Kaunas, Šiauliai and Palanga FIS sector;
- the NOTAM publishing workplace for provision of services within the responsibility area of Vilnius FIR/UIR.
Main workplace in Vilnius aerodrome
Operational hours: H24
Operational hours: Daily 8-20 val.
Note: During the out-of-office hours of the remote workplace, the services shall be provided from the main workplace at Vilnius aerodrome for the entire area of responsibility of Vilnius FIR/UIR.
Flight plans for IFR and VFR flights and for mixed IFR/VFR and OAT flights as well as relevant messages shall be submitted either to the main or to the remote workplace of Vilnius ARO, depending on the responsibility sector:
- for flights intended to be operated from Vilnius AD and aerodromes within the Vilnius FIS sector, fight plans shall be submitted to the main workplace via the website www.ans.lt or e-mail: email@example.com;
- for flights intended to be operated from Kaunas, Palanga, Šiauliai AD or aerodromes in these FIS sectors, flight plans shall be submitted to the remote workplace via the website www.ans.lt or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flights plans may be also submitted at Self-Briefing Offices in Kaunas, Palanga, Šiauliai or Vilnius AD.
Representatives of ground-handing companies, providing ground handling services for aircraft in aerodromes of Kaunas, Palanga, and Šiauliai, will be provided with pre-flight information by e-mail, after having addressed by telephone or e-mail (see the contact details above).
Note: Outside the operational hours of Kaunas ARO, Šiauliai ARO and Palanga ARO, service is provided by Vilnius ARO.
Consult NOTAMs for Latest Information
Tel.: +370 706 94 502,
Fax.: +370 706 94 522,