- AIP VFR Lithuania (extracts)
- AIP VFR SUP
- Application Forms
- Pre-flight Information Service at Aerodoromes
- Post-Flight Report
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT:
• to know (be informed on) who performs the processing of your personal data and why (Articles 12–14 of Regulation);
• to request access to your personal data (Article 15 of Regulation);
• to request rectification of your personal data (Article 16 of Regulation);
• to request erasure of your personal data (the right to be forgotten) (Article 17 of Regulation), where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- you object to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
• to request restriction of processing (Article 18 of Regulation) if:
- the personal data are inaccurate;
- the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of data processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of Regulation, unless the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of yours.
• to request data portability, when the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means (Article 20 of Regulation);
• to object to the processing of personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, which is based on the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 21 of Regulation).
Also, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the unlawful actions/inaction in processing of personal data.
Tel.: +370 706 94 502,
Fax.: +370 706 94 522,